1. Explore Class Options
Hope Lutheran Preschool offers class options for 2 year olds, 3 year olds, and 4 year old. All spaces are on a first come, first serve basis. An application will not be accepted without a registration fee, which is non-refundable and non-transferable except when space is not available for your child. Multiple child discounts will be given.
- 2 year-old classes
- 3 year-old classes
- 4 year-old classes
- Extended Enrichment (Optional before & after care)
2. Schedule a Tour
Registration is on a first come, first serve basis, for the following groups and dates:
- Hope Members – Tuesday, January 22 at 8:30AM. (This is the ONLY date to receive priority registration as a Church member.)
- Currently Enrolled/Siblings – Wednesday, January 23 at 8:30AM. (This is the ONLY date to receive priority registration as a currently enrolled student or sibling.)
- Little Blessings – Thursday, January 24 at 8:30AM. (This is the ONLY date to receive priority registration for Little Blessings.)
- Community – Tuesday, January 29 at 8:00AM.
Registration packages may be picked up beginning Monday, January 14 in the Preschool office. Questions? Call the Preschool at 919-453-0388.