Hope Lutheran offers a morning out program for children ages 0-2 years old.
Children will learn social skills, participate in stories, crafts, and songs in a warm and safe nursery setting. Questions? Contact Little Blessings Director, Tonya Watt, at or 919-229-0195. Download the flyer here.
Register for 2021/22 Session
We have implemented a new registration process using a new program that has two important steps. Read this for a step-by-step guide. If you are experiencing issues registering, please email your child's name and date of birth to Tonya Watt at Read the Welcome Letter here.
- Create an account as a new family. This is where you input your information, your child(ren)’s information, and any other pertinent family details. This only has to be done once.
- Then pre-register for the upcoming Little Blessings classes you’d like to attend. Please know the registration is not confirmed until you get a response from the Little Blessings Office.
Class Times-New Extended Times
- Classes meet on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Meet from 8:30am - Noon
- Optional: Extended Day "Lunch Bunch" is from 12:00-12:30PM
Class Fees (days per month)
- 1 day = $107
- 2 days = $173
- 3 days = $250
- 4 days = $320
- 5 days = $400
- Lunch Bunch = $5/day if added to monthly $8/day for drop in