B.R.E.W (Building Relationships, Exploring the Word)
Being a young adult isn’t easy – it’s a strange, transitory time in your life. It’s a time when we need solid friends, personal growth, and God’s wisdom more than ever. I hope and pray that you will find all those and more through Hope’s young adult ministry because God knows we need it. Check out our groups below and send me an email or text to get more information, get connected, and get grounded in Christ. Building Relationships and Exploring the Word – that’s what B.R.E.W. is all about.
DCE Steve McCarthy, or 949-431-0020
- College-age (18-24)
- Bible Study: Want to stay connected and dive deep in God’s Word? Join us for every Friday morning @ 10:00am – in-person & virtually. Ask tough questions, discuss, and seek to apply God’s wisdom to your life.
- College Check-in: Gone for college? Thriving? Struggling? Let us know how you’re doing – we’re still here for you. Steve is happy to call, check-in, and maybe even stop by campus for coffee.
- Young Professionals (25-35)
- Book Study Group: Join other Young Adults as we walk through the book “The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry” together and seek to live deeper, more meaningful lives. Create a discussion group with friends, or join a preexisting one to make new friends. Virtual and in-person options available.
- Bar ministry: Monthly meet-ups at local breweries for good drinks, laughs, and real life conversations. Next event is October 26, 7:00 PM @ Norse Brewing in Wake Forest.
B.R.E.W. College-Age (18-24)
Staying local for school or heading straight into the workforce? B.R.E.W. College-Age has got your back. We meet to discuss God’s word, encourage and pray for each other, and do life together. We’ll make sure you’re fed physically and spiritually.
College & Military Outreach Ministry
Are you currently in college or the military? Do you have a child, sibling, or loved one in college or the military? If so, you should sign up for Hope’s College and Military Outreach Ministry! We will send encouraging notes throughout the year and a couple care packages (full of great snacks) near the end of each semester. If you are interested in signing up or volunteering contact Steve McCarthy or Julie Bowling . This is a tough time of transition for many young adults, so we want to make sure they know that their church still cares about them and is praying for them.
B.R.E.W. Young Professionals (25-35)
Are you one of many young adults establishing yourself in your career and community? Come and meet with others in similar situations for thought-provoking conversation, support, and fellowship.
“Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.” Hebrews 10:24-25