Sign up now to be in Hope's Annual Christmas Pageant, "Glory to God in the Lowest." Children that are in 4 year-old preschool through the 4th grade will learn songs during Sunday School. Another option may be to buy the music on Itunes to practice at home (great option for Saturday night families). Rehearsals for everyone are on: December 5 from 3:30-5:30 (full cast rehearsal) December 12 from 1:30-4:30 (full cast - dress rehearsal). All children will be dressed as sheep this year so we ask you to plan on them wearing white shirts or dresses, we will provide them with a “sheep head” to wear. Sign up today.
Save the Date...Christmas Parties!
- Count Down to Christmas for Preschool -Kindergarten. This event has been cancelled.
- Christmas Party for Grades 1-4. December 12 from 4:30-7:00 PM. Come to Hope for a Christmas Party! The children will have crafts, dinner, games, caroling, and hot cocoa. Afterwards, stay for the Live Nativity at the back parking lot. There is no cost for this event...a gift to the wonderful 1-4 graders at Hope! Friends are welcome to come join the fun. Sign up today!
All kids in preschool-4th grade are welcome to join us for Sunday School from 9:45-10:45 each week. Kids will learn age-appropriate foundational lessons from God's Word and how to apply them in their lives. Kids that are 3 years - Kindergarten meet in the Nursery and kids in grades 1-4 meet in the Children's Center, lower level.
Other Children's Ministry Resources
- Children's Church for ages 3-year-olds to grade 4 has resumed during all worship services. Learn more.
- Check out Hope's Xplore Track Out Camp. Xplore will provide you and your child with a safe, loving, nurturing, Christ-centered experience.
- Little Blessings Parents Morning Out is now registering. Learn more & register here.
Questions? Contact Lead DCE Beth Agner at .