Wednesday Night Alive
The next Wednesday Night Alive is January 8 - February 19, 2020. WNA is Hope’s midweek ministry opportunity for all ages to gather for dinner, Bible study, Confirmation, fellowship, and fun.
The Men of Hope serve family-oriented dinners using the freshest food available, with ample servings, in a happy and friendly atmosphere. Dinners are served from 5:30-6:15PM. Sign up in the Narthex or online. Cost is $6/adults & youth 11 and older, $3/children ages 5-10, children under 5 free ($22 family max).
- 1/8: Cheeseburger pasta bake with tatter tots, vegetable medley, salad, garlic bread, and Italian ices for dessert.
- 1/15: Parmesan crusted chicken with green beans, salad, bread, and rice krispies for dessert.
- 1/22: Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, corn, salad, bread, and klondike bars.
- 1/29: baked spaghetti with meat sauce, vegetable medley, salad, bread with flavored ice pops for dessert.
- February menu is coming soon!
Classes & Youth Groups
- Adult Education Classes - 6:30-7:30PM
- Children's Ministry Classes – 6:30-7:30PM
- Confirmation Classes - 6:30-7:30PM
- 7-8 Grade Wednesdays Youth Nights – 6:30-7:30PM
- Children’s Bell & Chime Choir (grades 2-5) - 5:25-5:45PM
- Youth Praise Team - 5:00-6:00PM
- Children’s Choir (grades 1-6) - 5:50-6:25PM
- Adult Handbells - 6:00-7:45PM
- Senior Choir - 7:45-9:15PM