Prayer Requests from this week:
- Please pray for God's healing for Gayle Fritz's parents, Willie and Brian Walker, diagnosed and hospitalized with COVID.
- Please pray for strength and healing for Mark Fisher, having surgery on Friday.
- Prayers of strength and healing for Gloria Keller, friend of Maggie Rockey, facing serious heart health issues.
- Prayers of comfort for Bonnie Petersilge and her mother, at the loss of her stepfather, Alvin Bruder.
- Strength and healing for David Neher's father.
Prayer Requests from September 12:
- Gary O'Neill traveling to Louisiana to provide emotional and spiritual support to Hurricane Ida victims.
- Peace and comfort for the Mitchel family as Ann Mitchel is taken off life support.
- Please pray for healing for Sherri Hall's uncle & aunt, Bob and Diane Baily, hospitalized with COVID.
- Prayers of strength for Chris Sorensen's friend, Apryl Wolfe, who started chemotherapy this week.
- The Holt family, as their son-in-law, Zach, just finished chemotherapy. Prayers for a clean scan in two weeks and good results on his test to check his lymph nodes.
- The Wentworth and Bell families, mourning the loss of Norm’s older sister, Maureen Wentworth, who departed her earthly home on 9/4 to be in Heaven with Nancy her daughter, Mom, and Dad.
If you would like to submit a prayer request, please email Communications Manager, Amy Elder, at .