Train Your Brain with virtual learning time each morning at Xplore Track Out Camp!
This is a time FULL of uncertainties for everyone and Xplore would like to support those families with working parents. By allowing a space for your child to work at camp each morning, we hope to alleviate some of the “remote learning stress” families are feeling. Please be flexible and patient with us as we navigate uncharted territories here at camp. We are trying to make this the best possible outcome for everyone involved! Download the flyer.
- Train Your Brain virtual learning time in the morning
- Early afternoon Train Your Brain virtual learning time (as needed)
- Camp fun in the afternoon with crafts/outside time/group games/free play/devotions
- Lunch and snacks (provided by each family)
How will Train Your Brain virtual learning time work?
- Campers will work independently with headphones for their online work time for classes.
- Track Out teachers will monitor the room and provide assistance with technology or with reading directions.
- Kids can play quietly as they finish up their work or do something at their table that isn’t too distracting for those around them still working.
- “Brain Breaks” will be encouraged for a quick stretch or activities to get up, move around a bit, and bring a little break time into their learning time. Examples include jumping jacks, bathroom breaks, Simon Says, and more!
If more time is needed for Online Learning past the lunch hour, a space will be provided for those campers who need it. Otherwise, camp time will resume as usual.
What will the Track Out Teachers be doing?
- WILL be monitoring the room, helping kids with their schedule/transition to different classes, helping with device log ins, reading questions they need help with and supervising their time working.
- WILL NOT be “teaching” the curriculum.
Parents will HAVE TO provide:
- Your child’s daily schedule with times
- Device for them to use (fully charged)
- Log in information for their schedule (some teachers may require other sites to log into such as See Saw or Epic)
- Any log in information needed for the device being used
- Charging cords
- A portable charging bank
Please be patient and kind with us as we all work through these new processes and adapt as we learn what the needs are for our elementary aged campers. Questions? Call the Xplore office at 919-229-0196 or email Lead DCE Beth Agner at .