Rising Kindergarten - 5th Grade
Full Day Camp: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM; $180 for the week or $40 per day with an online preregistration
Half Day Camp: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM-12:30PM or 12:30PM-5:00PM; $110 for the week or $22 per day with an online preregistration
Questions? Contact the Xplore office at or 919-229-0196. To see a list of all themes and weeks, click here.
EARLY CARE & LATE CARE
- Track-out camp hours are 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday.
- Early care is available from 7:30-8:00AM and is $25 per week or $7/day (optional).
- Late care is available from 5:00-5:30PM and is $25 per week or $7/day (optional).
Discounts will be based on your registration. The following discounts are available and will be applied after registration:
- Multiple consecutive full weeks, $10 off per week.
- Hope Lutheran Church Members receive $10 off; or Multiple Child Discount: 2nd child receive $10 off; 3rd child receives $15 off
- Refer-A-Friend: $15 discount when you refer a new camper and they register for, and attend, a full week of camp.
The following policies and fees apply. Please note that NO refunds will be given for cancellations once your registration has been processed.
- If you need to switch weeks or make any other changes, you will be assessed a $10 change fee.
- Once your registration has been processed, if you cancel for any reason before the week begins, you are still responsible for paying half the fees for that week/day.
- Once your registration has been processed, if you cancel for any reason after the week begins, you are still responsible for paying 100% the fees for all weeks/days for which you registered.
If we experience inclement weather, Xplore Track Out Camp will make announcements on delayed openings and/or closings on our Facebook page and website at www.hopelutheranwf.org. We do not follow Wake County’s schedule regarding inclement weather. In the event that Xplore opens on a delay or closes early, you are still responsible for the full camp fees according to your registration. In the event that Xplore is closed due to inclement weather, Xplore Families will receive a 50% credit for future camp dates. We will make every effort to open on a normal schedule; however, please use your best judgment regarding road conditions and traveling safely.