Welcome to Xplore! We Can't Wait To See You!
Below is some information regarding lunch, drop-off/pick-up, and what to pack that will help you get ready for the best camp experience possible. Questions? Contact Erin Ames, Family Program Director, at or 919-229-0196.
The camp day runs from 8:00am – 5:00pm. Early Care Drop Off is from 7:30 – 8AM ($25 per week or $7 per day) or Late Care Pick Up is from 5:00-5:30PM ($25 per week or $7 per day). If you need 7:30am early care and have not yet registered for it, please contact me as soon as possible so that we can make arrangements for your child.
- NEW Drop Off & Pick Up Carpool Procedures. Please read carefully as this has changed since July 2020.
- We do not offer late care past 5:30pm. If you are late picking up your child, there will be a $1.00 fee charged for every minute past 5:35pm and this fee is due at the time of pick up. If you are running late, please do not hesitate to contact us via the church office at 919-229-0196.
- Early Pick-up (Picking up before 4:30pm): If you would like to pick up your child before 4:30pm, please notify the teacher of the pick-up time when you drop your child off in the morning. When you arrive, call the Xplore office 919-229-0196 from your car, so your child can be brought to you.
Payments may be made through www.myprocare.com. If you prefer to pay by check, please mail to Hope Lutheran Church, ATTN: Track Out, 3525 Rogers Road, Wake Forest, NC 27587 or hand it to a staff person during carpool.
MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION FORMS
If you are new to the program or have medical authorization forms that have expired, please complete the forms listed below. PLEASE notify us right away if your child’s medical information has changed so that we can get you new forms. They will need to be completed and returned by the first day of camp.
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP:
- Backpack with a complete change of clothes
- PEANUT FREE & TREE NUT FREE lunch & 2 snacks (no nuts of any kind, no Nutella, no peanut butter, no granola bars with nuts. THANK YOU!)
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Face mask
- Virtual learning necessities
- Personal items brought from home will be the campers responsibility to keep up with.
- As a reminder, Hope Lutheran Church is a PEANUT FREE & TREE NUT FREE facility. Please send your child to camp with a nut free lunch and two nut free snacks.
- We go outside every day. It is important for campers to have adequate food & water to last throughout the entire day of camp.
- We will take weather permitting, daily walks to the Smith Creek playground and soccer fields, go on our Basketball Court and to the Playground; therefore, please be sure to send in weather-appropriate clothing and tennis shoes with your camper.