Our Preschool is a wonderful environment in which children can learn and grow!
Welcome to Hope Lutheran Preschool! The preschool offers half day & full day options, early drop off, and extended enrichment for children ages 2-5 years old. As an integral part of Hope Lutheran Church, the preschool emphasizes Christian principles and teachings as children interact and engage in activities centered on living and learning. Our focus is to provide children with age appropriate opportunities for spiritual, emotional, social, physical and intellectual growth. Children will grow through play, stories, learning centers, Bible lessons, Chapel, music, arts and crafts.
Questions? Contact Regina Fisher, Preschool Director, at 919-453-0388 or .
Preschool News & Events
- Preschoolpalooza! (May 22 from 9:00am-1:00pm) Register here
- Summer Expressions Information and Registration Details
- Fall 2019-2020 Registration! Learn More
- 2018-2019 School Calendar
- Little Blessings Morning Out program (for children 0 - 2 years old)