Prayer Requests from this week
- Please pray for Anne Hall and family at the death of her aunt Gretchen yesterday morning.
Prayer Requests from August 10
- Tonya Newman and family, at the death of her oldest children's grandfather.
- Tonya Newman awaiting test results.
- Kaye Spottiswood, grandmother of Wesley Spottiswood, hospitalized battling an unknown infection.
- Kyle, a teenager awaiting a liver transplant.
- Successful cataract and corrective vision eye surgery for Kevin Sutton on Monday, August 10.
- Healing for the Willer's grandson, 12 year-old Ezra, has had stomach aches and issues for the past few days.
- Please pray for Lisa Harz's mother, Stephanie Schuetz, who was put on a ventilator this weekend while battling COVID-19. Prayers are also requested for her husband Doug, Lisa and Gordon Harz and their children Spencer and Macy.
- Anne Hall's aunt, Gretchen, who has suffered two falls this week resulting in a broken neck, elbow, and hip. Prayers for a successful hip surgery today.
- Praise and thanksgiving for Dennis Holzschuh's nephew, Jaison, making a full recovery from COVID and being able to return to normal activities.
If you would like to submit a prayer request, please email Communications Manager, Amy Elder, at .