Prayer Requests from this week:
- strength and healing for Mills Ogden, Hope visitor and friends of the Wagners, hospitalized at Rex for COVID-19.
- Comfort and peace for Peggy Koehler and family at the death of her mother, Dorothy Thomas on January 22.
- Praise and thanksgiving to Ron Miksa, celebrating his 80th birthday today.
- Comfort and peace for Shantel Donnelly and family, at the death of her grandmother, Joyce Fletcher Voegeli.
Prayer Requests from January 24:
- Please pray for Beth Webb's mother, hospitalized in ICU in San Antonio, TX.
- Please pray for Pastor Kevin (former Hope vicar) and Sam Scott, as they grieve the death of his mother, Donna Kluzek, who suffered a heart attack on Sunday AM.
- Pray, also, for a safe surgery for Sam on Thursday, as the Scotts' newborn child arrives.
- Strength and healing for the Bergfors’ cousin, Rory Fiali, who is still at a Rehab Center recovering from a head-on collision last May.
- Strength and healing for Theresa Franklin's daughter, Amanda Jones, diagnosed with COVID and pneumonia.
- Strength and healing for Linda Hutson, having shoulder surgery this Thursday.
- Strength and healing for the Barrett's two nieces: Nancy Jobb, diagnosed with COVID-19 & Carolyn Bryan receiving chemotherapy for kidney disease.
- Prayers are requested for family friends of the Hellmann's, as their daughter was diagnosed with preeclampsia during her pregnancy and gave birth to little Naomi at 27 weeks. Prayers of strength and healing for the mother during recovery and for Naomi to grow and breathe on her own.
- Comfort and peace are requested for Sharon Long and family at the death of her mother, Barbara Burkett.
- Andy Hoh, for good test results.
- Jen Vukovich, hospitalized in the ICU with an infection that has turned septic.
If you would like to submit a prayer request, please email Communications Manager, Amy Elder, at .