“Xplorers” spend teacher workdays, school vacations, and track-outs at a safe, local, Christ-centered camp.
Campers have fun with friends while playing games, enjoying outdoor sports, taking nature walks, and getting crafty with food, art, and science. Come discover what Xplore is all about!
Kindergarten - 5th Grade
Full Day Camp: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM; $175 for the week or $37 per day with an online preregistration
Half Day Camp: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM-12:30PM or 12:30PM-5:00PM; $100 for the week or $20 per day with an online preregistration
Questions? Contact Erin Ames, Family Program Director, at or 919-554-8109.
Track-out camp hours are 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday.
Early care is available from 7:30-8:00AM and is $25 per week or $7/day (optional).
Late care is available from 5:00-5:30PM and is $25 per week or $7/day (optional).
The fee is $175.00 for the week or $37 per day. To secure your spot, a $50 deposit is due at the time of registration, which will be credited to your first payment. Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Each week’s fees will be due the Monday before camp begins.
Discounts will be based on your registration. The following discounts are available and will be applied after registration:
- Multiple consecutive weeks, $10 off per week.
- Hope Lutheran Church Members receive $10 off; or Multiple Child Discount: 2nd child receive $10 off; 3rd child receives $15 off
- Refer-A-Friend: $15 discount when you refer a new camper and they register for, and attend, a full week of camp.
The following policies and fees apply. Please note that NO refunds will be given for cancellations once your registration has been processed.
- If you need to switch weeks or make any other changes, you will be assessed a $10 change fee.
- Once your registration has been processed, if you cancel for any reason, you are still responsible for paying half the fees for that week/day.
- If you withdraw from all weeks/days after your registration has been processed, you are still responsible for paying half the fees for all weeks/days for which you registered.
If we experience inclement weather, Xplore Track Out Camp will make announcements on delayed openings and/or closings on our Facebook page and website at www.hopelutheranwf.org. We do not follow Wake County’s schedule regarding inclement weather. In the event that Xplore opens on a delay or closes early, you are still responsible for the full camp fees according to your registration. In the event that Xplore is closed due to inclement weather, Xplore Families will receive a 50% credit for future camp dates. We will make every effort to open on a normal schedule; however, please use your best judgment regarding road conditions and traveling safely.