Please consider serving your church, your response to this need will share the blessing of service and reduce the frequency of scheduling to those already serving.
The greatest areas of need are:
- Altar Care: Assists with setting up the church and altar area for each service for worship, Holy Communion, and Holy Baptism. A complete list of weekly duties and training is available. Need: Saturday Night service, Sunday @ 11:00AM, & the Family service @10:49AM.
- Children's Church Leader: Leads the Children’s Church 3rd Sunday of each month at the 11:00AM service for 15 minutes during the sermon. Lessons are provided. Don’t worry if you are gone for a weekend, there is a substitute list or other teachers can switch weekends. Please consider helping with this very important area of Children’s Ministry! To get involved, email Erin Ames, Family Program Director, at .
- Communion Server: Servers assist the Pastors in the distribution of Holy Communion during the worship services by distributing the wine from the small glasses or the common cup. Training is provided. Need: Saturday Night service, Sunday @ 11:00AM, & the Family service @10:49AM.
- Lay Reader: The lay reader participates in worship by reading the Bible lessons during the worship service. The lessons are emailed to the lay reader in advance of each weekend. Need: Saturday Night service
- Usher: Ushers assist with worship services by welcoming members and visitors, distributing worship bulletins, and ushering people for reception of Holy Communion. Usher training is provided. Need: Saturday Night service & the Family service @10:49AM.
To get involved or learn more, please contact Carlin O'Brien at or 919-554-8109.