Now Registering for Fall 2015-16!!
Welcome to Hope Lutheran Preschool! The preschool offers half day & full day options, early drop off, and extended enrichment. We are happy to announce for the Fall 2015-16 school year, more classes have been added and there will be NO TUITION INCREASE. Fall Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and is now open. Contact Regina Fisher, Preschool Director, at or 919-453-0388 with any questions, to register, or to set up a tour!
- Order Handwriting Without Tears or T-Shirts Now!
- Voting has begun for Wake Weekly's, "Best of the Best" contest. Vote today!
- Fall Parent Orientation/Open House is Monday, August 17 at 6:30PM. Parents will learn more about the program and meet their teacher.
- Fall Children's Orientation will be held on Tuesday, August 18 with staggered times.
- Summer Expressions concludes August 7. Hope was blessed to have 117 children over the 10 weeks this summer!
Our Preschool is a wonderful environment in which children can learn and grow!
As an integral part of Hope Lutheran Church, the preschool emphasizes Christian principles and teachings as children interact and engage in activities centered on living and learning. Our focus is to provide children with age appropriate opportunities for spiritual, emotional, social, physical and intellectual growth. Children will grow through play, stories, learning centers, Bible lessons, Chapel, music, arts and crafts. Voted "Best of The Best" 3 years in a row!