1. Explore Class Options
Hope Lutheran Preschool offers class options for 2 year olds, 3 year olds, and 4 year old. All spaces are on a first come, first serve basis. An application will not be accepted without a registration fee, which is non-refundable and non-transferable except when space is not available for your child. Multiple child discounts will be given.
- 2 year-old classes
- 3 year-old classes
- 4 year-old classes
- Extended Enrichment (Optional before & after care)
2. Schedule a Tour
- Hope Lutheran Church Members will have first priority and must turn in their completed registration forms on Monday, January 22. Registration forms received after January 22 will no longer receive priority or be guaranteed a spot at the Preschool. Registration packets may be picked up beginning Tuesday, January 16.
- Currently Enrolled Students and their Siblings will register on Tuesday, January 23.
- Currently Enrolled Little Blessings Students will register on Wednesday, January 24.
- Open Community Registration will be held on Wednesday, January 31 at 8:00AM on a first-come, first-served basis. Class placement will be done at the time of registration. If no spots are available in your first or second choice, you may choose to be placed on a waiting list at that time. A letter will be mailed to you on Friday, February 5 confirming your child’s class or their place on the waiting list.