|Wednesday Night Alive is Hope’s mid-week ministry opportunity for children, youth, and adults to gather for dinner, Bible study, fellowship and fun! Dinner is served from 5:30-6:15PM. Look for menus, cost, and registration forms each week inside the service bulletin.
- 5:30pm-6:00pm; Beginner Handbell Choir
- 5:45pm-6:30pm; Children’s Choir (2-5 Grades)
- 5:30pm-6:15pm; Youth Praise Team
- 6:00pm-6:30pm; Youth Handbell Choir 3-8 Grades)
- 6:30pm-7:30pm; Adult Handbell Choir
- 7:45pm-9:00pm; Senior Choir
Children’s Ministry Activities – 6:30-7:30PM
- Nursery (0-2 yrs) Nursery Center
- Kids Connect (3-5 yrs) Nursery Center
- Kingdom Kids (1st & 2nd Grades) Nursery Center
- FLASH (3rd & 4th Grades) Children’s Center/Fellowship Hall
Youth Ministry Groups – 6:30-7:30PM
- 5th Grade Confirmation meet with your small group leaders, in small group location
- 6th Grade and Older Confirmation Class and parents meet in Adult Education Floor, Room 301
- Jr. High Youth (7th-8th Grades) Youth Center
- Sr. High Youth (9th-12th Grades) Youth Center
Adult Education Classes – 6:30-7:30PM
- What Does God Want From Us?
Facilitated by Mike Kaess, Conference room 203
How you you answer the question, “What does God want from me?” Based on the books of Micah and Ephesians, this class will find the answers only God’s Word can provide.
- Thinking Outwardly
Facilitated by Tim & Bonnie Smith, Youth Center room 115
Join this lively group discussion contemporary topics in marriage.
- SPECIAL SESSION: Today’s Headlines & Your Faith – April 30 only
Facilitated by Pastor Wayne Puls, Adult Education Floor, Room 300
What does your faith and belief in Jesus Christ have to do with the headlines events of the past week? Pastor Wayne Puls will lead a lively discussion of current events, and challenges you to take a Biblical and theological view of what’s going on in the world around you.