Wednesday Night Alive
The next Wednesday Night Alive is January 9 - February 27. WNA is Hope’s midweek ministry opportunity for all ages to gather for dinner, Bible study, Confirmation, fellowship, and fun.
The Men of Hope serve family-oriented dinners using the freshest food available, with ample servings, in a happy and friendly atmosphere. Dinners are served from 5:30-6:15PM. Sign up in the Narthex or online. Cost is $6/adults & youth 11 and older, $3/children ages 5-10, children under 5 free ($22 family max).
- January 16: Homemade chicken tenders, green beans, bread, salad, and Klondike bars for dessert.
- January 23: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad, bread, and dessert.
- January 30: fried chicken, mac and cheese, vegetable, salad, bread, and ice cream.
- February 6: Salisbury steak, mash potatoes, green beans, bread, salad, & Klondikes.
- February 13: Homemade pulled pork sandwiches, corn, coleslaw, and push pops for dessert.
- February 27: Cheeseburger bake, tater tots, green beans, salad, bread, and Lindy’s Italian Ice for dessert.
Classes & Youth Groups
- Adult Education Classes - 6:30-7:30PM
- Children's Ministry Classes – 6:30-7:30PM
- Confirmation Classes - 6:30-7:30PM
- 7-8 Grade Wednesdays Youth Nights – 6:30-7:30PM
- Children’s Bell & Chime Choir (grades 2-5) - 5:25-5:45PM
- Youth Praise Team - 5:30-6:00PM
- Children’s Choir (grades 1-6) - 5:50-6:25PM
- Adult Handbells - 6:00-7:45PM
- Senior Choir - 7:45-9:15PM