Music Ministry of Hope Lutheran Church consists of Handbell Choirs, Vocal Choirs, and Praise Teams.
Hope's Music Ministry is presented through a variety of medleys, composers, and styles. To join a choir, please contact the leader for a rehearsal schedule and details. Please note that the choirs below take a break during the summer months and resume in early fall.
To become a Hope ringer, or learn more, contact Kathy Vockeroth, Handbell Choir Director, at .
- Children in grades 2-5 who’d like to ring chimes and/or bells are invited to rehearsals from 5:25-5:45PM on Wednesday nights and begins September 12. The group will ring in worship once they are ready.
- ADULT HANDBELL CHOIR rings on selected Sundays at either the 8:30 or the 11:00AM Sunday services. This choir rehearses Wednesday evenings from 6:00-7:30PM and begins on September 5.
- THE SATURDAY NIGHT PRAISE TEAM leads the music at the Saturday evening (5:30PM) Celebration service. For more information about the Praise Team please contact Joe Walters, Praise Team Leader, at .
- YOUTH PRAISE TEAM plays during the 11:00AM service periodically, playing a variety of current praise music. Rehearsals are Wednesdays from 5:30-6:30PM.
To join a choir, contact Rob Varner, Choir Director, at
- CHILDREN’S CHOIR is open to all children in grades 2-6. The choir alternates between singing in the either the 8:30 or 11:00AM services on selected Sundays. Rehearsals are Wednesdays evenings from 5:50-6:25PM on the Adult Education floor, room 300 and resume September 12.
- SENIOR CHOIR sings Sunday mornings at either the 8:30 or 11:00AM services. Rehearsals are from 7:30-9:15PM in the choir loft in the Sanctuary and resume on September 5.
Periodically, the Brass Ensemble will accompany hymns during a Sunday service. To join the ensemble, contact Rick Hall at .