Hope Lutheran offers a morning out program for children ages 0-2 years old.
Children will learn social skills, participate in stories, crafts, and songs in a warm and safe nursery setting. Please see below for session dates, pricing, and payment options. Questions? Contact Erin Ames or Beth Agner at 919-554-8109.
The winter session will began on January 3, 2017 and will end on May 22, 2017. Please note that Little Blessings will be closed on April 11-14 (Easter Break). Registration is full for this session.
There will be a mini session May 23 - June 16, 2017. Little Blessings will be closed during July, 2017. Registration is full for this session.
Fall Session (starting July 31, 2017)
All new families may register for the new school year on May 1, 2017 at 9:00am. Class times/options/tuition are listed below.
Class Times & Cost for 2017-2018 (starting July 31, 2017)
- Classes meet on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday*
- Meet from 9:00am - Noon
- $76/month for one class per week
- $125/month for two classes per week
- $188/month for three classes per week
- $251/month for four classes per week
- $313/month for five classes per week
- Optional: Early Drop off is at 8:45AM and is $2/day
- Optional: Extended Day "Lunch Bunch" is from 12:00-12:30PM and is $4/day (Combine early drop off and lunch bunch is $5/day)
* You may enroll in up to five classes per week