Lenten Dinner Menu
The Men of Hope will provide a meal prior to each midweek Lenten service, from 5:30-6:15PM. A free-will donation will be received. Proceeds benefit Men of Hope service projects.
- March 6 - The Agner: Grilled cheese, tomato, and bacon sandwich served with chicken noodle soup & salad.
- March 13 - The Lineberger: Sausage, peppers, and onion sandwich served with pasta faggioli soup & salad.
- March 20 - The McCarthy: Turkey, bacon, & tomato sandwich served with Italian wedding soup & salad.
- March 27 -The Spottiswood: Ham & Swiss cheese sandwich served with fresh vegetable soup & salad.
- April 3 - The Varner: Egg salad & bacon, or pimento & bacon sandwich, served with ham & bean soup & salad.
- April 10 - The Vicar: Meatball parmigiana sandwich served with chicken and rice soup & salad.
Dates To Remember...
- Ash Wednesday Service: March 6 at 7:00PM
- Wednesday Dinners: March 6 from 5:30-6:15PM
- Wednesday Lenten Services: begins March 13 at 7:00PM
- Palm Sunday: Sunday, April 14, all services
- Maundy Thursday: April 18, 7:00PM service
- Good Friday: April 19, 7:30PM service
- Easter Vigil: Saturday, April 20, 7:30PM service
- Easter Sunday: April 21, 6:30AM, 8:00, 9:30, & 11:00AM
New Easter Children’s Service
Easter Sunday, April 21 at 11:00AM
Looking for a fun, new way to celebrate Easter? Come join in the excitement at 11:00AM in the Children’s Center on Easter Sunday, April 21. We’ll have songs, skits, laughs, and most importantly the good new of Jesus’ resurrection told in a way that everyone can experience. People of all ages are invited.