The Season of Lent at Hope Lutheran Church
Wednesdays evenings, beginning February 14, at 7:00PM
Weekend services: Saturday at 5:30PM, Sundays at 8:30AM, 10:49AM, & 11:00AM
Take some time for worship (Imposition of Ashes, Scripture, and Communion) on Ash Wednesday, February 14, 7:00PM. Join your church family for a challenging sermon series, “Your Redeemer’s Conflict,” in the weeks ahead, on Wednesday evenings and at weekend worship services. We’ll be exploring the incredible story of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane, and delving in to the many life applications of these sacred events.
DATES TO REMEMBER...…
- Ash Wednesday: Wednesday, February 14 at 7:00PM
- Wednesday Lenten Dinners: begins February 14 from 5:30-6:30PM
- Mid-Week Lenten Services: begins Wednesday, February 21 at 7:00PM
- Palm Sunday: Sunday, March 25, all services
- Maundy Thursday: March 29, 7:00PM service
- Good Friday: March 30, 7:30PM service
- Easter Vigil: Saturday, March 31, 7:30PM service
- Easter Sunday: April 1, 6:30AM, 8:00, 9:30, & 11:00AM
LENTEN DINNER MENU
The Men of Hope will provide a meal prior to each midweek Lenten service, starting March 1 from 5:30-6:30PM. A free-will donation will be received. Proceeds benefit Men of Hope service projects.
- February 14 - The Pontius: Grilled cheese, tomato, and bacon sandwich served with chicken noodle soup and salad.
- February 21 - The Centurion: Sausage, peppers, and onion sandwich served with pasta faggioli soup & salad.
- February 28 - The Simon Peter: Turkey, bacon, & tomato sandwich served with Italian wedding soup & salad.
- March 7 -The Barabbas: Ham & Swiss cheese sandwich served with fresh vegetable soup & salad.
- March 14 - The Disciple: Egg salad & bacon, or pimiento & bacon sandwich, served with beef barley soup & salad.
- March 21 - The Psalm: Meatball parmigiana sandwich served with chicken and rice soup & salad.